Why is a good agent a treasure? – Kate's Diary (Kate's Diary Agency Kate Hajduk) %

Why is a good agent a treasure?

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

“Just take this first step” – it’s easy to say. In fact, it turns out that there are many reasons that prevent us from taking our own lives. Do you know this from an autopsy? You are not alone – I also fought with this fear, which meant that radical changes are forever postponed. I know very well that the beginnings can be hard – especially when you enter a new life path completely alone.

I learned many times about the importance of supporting someone trusted at the beginning of my career path. A well-coordinated team, satisfaction, success – it all comes with time. How much time you will need to achieve it depends 90% on you. And the remaining inconspicuous 10%? I, your agent, enter the action here.

Agent – guide

Although the dancer’s work undoubtedly gives you the opportunity to be a “blacksmith of your own fate”, starting, you need a guide who will introduce you to the secrets of work, while being your personal guardian angel. It is the agency that deals with all the formalities in which you can get lost at the beginning As an intermediary between the dancers and the club, I arrange contracts and give girls all necessary information about the premises.

How to check if an agent is trustworthy? It is hard to find a better quality mark than a good opinion of dancers. For Kate’s Diary Agency it is a priority – my mission is to ensure you have a good start, but also to ensure your job satisfaction. And of course safety. Behind my dancers I will literally jump into the fire – as they say about me. 😉

Are you afraid that you will need “too much” support? In the Kate’s Diary dictionary, “too much” does not exist. I am aware that every dancer has different needs, arising from the psyche and experience. Whether you prefer to act alone or need frequent contact, the agent should be available to you in any questions or concerns.

Before the contract

Starting to work as a dancer involves choosing a club. “Chemistry” between the club and you is essential – you must feel good there, as at home. And when you choose, I will guide you through the booking process.

Trust your agent as he trusted you. Above all, you gain security and support – I am here for you after all. I will watch you grow professionally with a smile. Before leaving, I provide you with all the information about the place – it just asks you what you want and I will answer, explain and show you.

You are not sure if this is your world? Give yourself a chance to find out. You can sign a monthly or even two-week contract to check if the club is for you.

five slim sexy pole dance women team

After signing the contract

Regardless of whether your starting point is the fabulous Copenhagen, the port of Hamburg or thoroughly Scandinavian Oslo, I always stay at your fingertips. As a dancer, you also have the opportunity to travel all over Europe, working in a different club every month.

I will take care of you at every step – not only during the first contract, but also during the next ones. Finally, together with my girls, we create a harmonious #dreamteam;)

Cooperation based on trust is a treasure for both parties. The longer, the more effective – getting to know you better and better, I can efficiently select clubs to your preferences and availability. Usually, girls appreciate the stability that gives constant cooperation with one agent. If you are looking for someone who will explain this fascinating world to you – I am here for you. In fact, Kate’s Diary Agency is not just a business, it’s a way of life for me. 🙂

When setting up my own business, I set a goal for young girls that they don’t have too many dreams. There are only things we are afraid of dreaming. And I’m fighting this fear.

Katarzyna Hajduk :*

PLN Polish złoty
EUR Euro