When embarking on a new job, many questions come to mind. It’s nothing unusual or embarrassing – you simply don’t know the environment, and it’s natural to feel a bit lost.
As someone who has worked in a club and now helps future strippers, I have prepared a list of questions for you to ask recruiters during the job interview, before signing a contract with the club. It’s about your comfort at work, and if there’s anything you don’t like about the club’s rules, you have the right to decline the offer.
As I mentioned before, clubs differ from each other. These may not be significant differences, but they might matter to some. Some girls wonder about the tips, others are concerned about the music, and some prefer to pay for the apartment in advance instead of daily. Remember, it’s your responsibility to learn about all the rules in the club.
If you want to start working as a stripper but have many unanswered questions in your mind, WRITE DOWN THIS LIST!
- What are the shift hours?
- How much is the accommodation fee?
- When do I need to pay for the accommodation?
- Can I leave the club during breaks?
- What type of shoes are required?
- Is there a dress code?
- How are the rates for private dances?
- How much will I earn in the VIP room?
- Is there a maximum tip amount I can receive?
- How long does the stage show last?
- Can I bring my own playlist?
I guarantee that after getting answers to these questions, you’ll be ready to work in the club, and you’ll come to your first day without stress.
To further prepare yourself for working in the club, be sure to purchase my ebooks, which will introduce you to the world of stripping! (Links)